Thursday, July 2, 2009

Quickie.

Just a mellow late night update.

Whistler is fun, the weather has been amazing (still) and the riding has been super fun. The early mornings have been taking a tole on my body though. The past couple days I have been feeling really tired and sore. I wouldn't mind having a day or two to at least sleep in till 9 or so, but I guess thats what my Saturdays are for.

Not to mention that I really miss everyone from home that doesn't help much. There are a lot of people I miss back home, my mom, dad, chris, kait, smolik the list goes on. Don't get me wrong I love all my friends out here but I just miss Ontario.

I'm not sure what it is but there seems to be an ever growing negative vibe in this town (once again, not saying I am not having a good time out here). More and more people seem to have fallen into the cocky rockstar/attention seeking pro loving hypocrites that they once hated. What ever happened to the inocent, fun loving, care free riding from back home? I fear it may be dead.

Now its all about shots shots shots shots, hating, and more shots. Does anyone even care about the fun anymore?

Anyways I need to rest. To all the Ontario family and friends, I miss and love you dearly, and hope to see you very soon.

0 comments: